In love with veggie? Try on this recipe and make the meat lover envious
Garlic 2 cloves, 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, ½ bunch of coriander, oil of groundnut, mixed mushroom with shitake and chestnuts 450 gram, 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar, sweet chili sauce 2 tablespoons, low salt soya sauce 2 tablespoons, 4 spring onions, 1 fresh red chili, sesame oil 1 tablespoon, 1 tin of light coconut milk, self-rising flour 500g, sea salt, 2 tablespoons sesame seeds.
- Finely slice the ginger, garlic and coriander leaves in order to make filling
- Now splatter groundnut oil in a sauce pan and heat it over medium high heat, afterwards add garlic, ginger and coriander slices in it and fry until it turns to golden brown. Now slice mushroom and fry in pan until it color changes to golden brown too.
- Now add chili sauce, sesame oil, soya sauce and vinegar along with the mushrooms in the pan and cook until they caramelize.
- Add coconut oil , 2 cups of flour and a pinch of salt to the food processor now make a dough out of it and roll it into a sausage and cut it into 12 equal parts firstly roll them into balls and finally flatten them to rounds.
- Fill the 12 doughs with mushroom filling and seal the edges together by pulling and folding sides over filling.
- Place the doughs in a steamer basket, and place the basket on top of pan of boiling water, until buns are puffed up.
- Serve it with hoisin sauce, chili and spring onions.