Are your bored from the old barbecue recipes? Try this one you will surely get something new and yummy.
paprika ,salt , chili powder , cinnamon all one teaspoon, take two tablespoon of brown sugar, 2-3 lbs. of baby back ribs, canned pineapple almost 20 ounces, ketchup ¼ cup, Worcestershire sauce 2 tablespoon
- preheat your grill to medium high heat
- Now take a bowl add spices and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar in it.
- now take the ribs and place them in a flat dish now marinate the meat with the spice mixture and leave it for few hours , it’s better to do this process one day before.
- Take a saucepan add the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, 2 tbsp of brown sugar and your canned pineapple in it, heat until it starts boiling and simmer it for about 10 to 12 minutes. Make sure that the liquid gets dried about 1/3 amount so it forms a thick glaze.
- Now place the ribs on the grill and cook for 20 minutes during this process turn your rib once and brush the ribs with glaze keep repeating this process until the ribs show a nice brown color on them. check the ribs with a knife if it cuts easily then it’s done
- 10 minutes before the ribs are completely ready heat your pineapple slices on the grate for 3 -5 min until they are slightly brown from both sides
- Serve the ribs with grilled pineapple and remaining glaze.